Posted as of 27 March 2021
Last updated as of 27 March 2021
We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To provide you with our uninterrupted use of the Website. To ensure better protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection. And disclosure policies. And, the choices you make about the way your information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are an online Platform introducing home Ayurveda therapies. Here, you can relish the wisdom of Ayurveda at the comfort of your home. Our team of experienced Ayurvedic doctors and trained therapists would help your body and mind rejuvenate. While you unwind and let your stress and discomforts melt away.
Registered users can consult our online and offline doctor for therapy sessions from the comfort of their home. Our team of doctors authorize to prescribe medication that is suitable as per the user’s needs. We further, provide therapy sessions by our registered therapists for users. All bookings can made via the Platform. And, or consultation sessions as well as therapy sessions.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Platform committ to respecting online privacy. Only the following information is collected:
The Website collects and stores the following information that the users choose to provide:
Our Services collects and stores the following information that the users choose to provide:
- User Information, such as name, email ID, home address, location and phone number that you provide.
- Health Information, such as doctor’s prescription, medical history, disclosure relating the allergies, etc. that requires during a therapy session.
2.Information collected by the Website.
Certain information may collect through cookies. Or, by navigating from page to page, or via third party tracking while using the Website. The following information is collected:
- User interaction with our Website, such as the pages visited, searches, and the dates and times of such visits.
Information about the device and software used to access our Website. Including, IP address, web browser type, operating system version, and device identifiers.
A list of the type of cookies we use is as follows;
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that requires for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. Use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors. And, to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you. Greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third-parties for this purpose.
4.USING YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- To provide and help you with services on your request.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- To enhance the Services provided.
- Maintaining record under the legal and statutory provisions.
And, for more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data may collect and stored by us for internal records.
Our company will use your tracking information. Such as, IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. And, it will make further services available to you.
Company will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions. Or, we are require to do so by law.
Information collected via our server logs includes users' IP addresses and the pages visited; this will manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization, and targeting tools. It will help to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it. And, cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
5.ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISEMENT
The Website may include advertisements. Hyperlinks to other Websites, or resources.
We have no control over any other website or resources or content available on this other website.
Which are provided by companies or persons other than Us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources. And, do not endorse any advertising, services/services, or other materials on or available from such Websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage.
It may incurre by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources. Or, as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, services.
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights concerning your data: The right to:
- Request a copy of your data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data. If it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- To withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- Object to the processing of personal data;
- To complain about a supervisory authority.
- Obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization.
Where you hold an account with any of our services. You are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold concerning you. You are also entitled to request. We restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information. It is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. Or, use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services. And, you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information. We will identify the purposes for which information collect. If the same is not identifies to you. Then, you have the right to request the Website to elucidate the purpose of the collection. Personal information. Moreover, pending the fulfillment will mandate to disclose any information whatsoever.
Our company will collect and use your personal information solely. It will fulfil those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. And, will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. And, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
8.INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
9.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our Website who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will disclose to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement where the FIR is filed against the user and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
10.VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. Moreover, you must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Moreover, you must not attempt to gain unauthorize access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Moreover,you must protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
In addition, you agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
12. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We treat data as an asset that must protect against loss and unauthorized access. Moreover, we employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Website. In addition, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Therefore, our Website cannot guarantee the security of our database. Nor, can we guarantee that information you provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to the Website over the Internet.
15. CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our services at any time, please email to email@example.com
16. CONTACT US